Monday, September 16, 2013

Motherhood Support System...

My mommy group has been invaluable to me.  I joined July 5, 2011.  I was still pregnant with Alex.  I remember one of my first meetups.  I went to the Coffee Bean and met with a bunch of new mothers.  They all had babies 5 weeks olds to 7month olds.  They told me their labor stories and what to expect.  

Those mommies have helped me through every sleepless night, taught me about naptimes, what to do when Alex got sick, and informed me when stages of development were normal or not.

Here I am.   2 years later and pregnant with my baby girl.  One of the other mothers and I are trading boy clothes for girls clothes because now she is pregnant with a son.  

After she comes by to drop off the clothes.  I thought where would I be without these women?


I found my mommy group on meetup.com.  I highly recommend joining one or starting your own because the camaraderie you feel is priceless. 

No comments: